The Gratitude Fix: Something new...

/
0 Comments
Something new...

These leggings from LuLaRoe, and how they make me feel as I move through each Piyo pose...strong and energized!


Ever notice how new cloths make you feel when they fit right and serve their purpose? I reconnected with a friend of mine from highschool who just so happens to be a personal shopper for LuLaRoe, so I bought a few pairs thinking they would be the perfect thing for my Piyo workouts...I was SO right! These leggings come in crazy patterns and colors, which I love! They are light, soft and OH SO comfortable! They offer mobility, so as I move through each exercise I feel strong and flexible.

If you haven't heard of LuLaRoe before, then I highly recommend that you check them out! They are a clothing company based out of California. Only 1,000 prints are made for each item of clothing, so they are practically one of a kind! They are incredibly well made, durable, and insanely comfortable! My favorite part? They don't over-stretch like some leggings do, so as you're moving through each Piyo pose they aren't see through!


Want a pair?

I'll be raffling off a FREE pair of LuLaRoe leggings at the end of this month!

How can you enter?

Join one of my upcoming accountability groups, and get entered to win! Just fill out the form below!

You can also check out LuLaRoe on Facebook with my friend Stephanie, and snag a pair (or two, OR five!)!! You won't be disappointed.

Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.