The Gratitude Fix: Daily Ritual...

/
0 Comments
Daily ritual...

My morning cup of coffee.


Is coffee an integral part of your day? For me it is...and not because I NEED it to get through the day, but I love the idea of coffee...the ritual behind it.  From the moment it starts brewing, the aroma, the feeling of the hot cup in your hands, the first hot sip and the last cool one. Flavors emerging and blooming throughout the cup.

For me, coffee is best enjoyed black...but I'll have the occasional urge to add a little something more to it, like a splash of cream or some almond milk.  No sugar needed...(I'm sweet enough)!

I've also blended some leftover coffee into my morning superfood shake for that extra kick of energy! Beats a Starbuck's Frappucino ANY day!

My favorite day of the week to enjoy a hot cup of goodness? Sunday, of course! There's something about holding a cup of coffee in your hands, outside, on a cool Fall morning! (In my LuLaRoe leggings)

How do you best enjoy your coffee?





You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.