RECIPE HIGHLIGHT: Flatbread Pizza

/
0 Comments
I couldn't WAIT to make this pizza tonight. Partly because I love pizza, but also because I was excited to finally use the tomato sauce I made! I adapted this pizza from the Fixate Cookbook by Autumn Calabrese, but,  because I needed more protein today, I added some shredded chicken, and it really completed the entire meal!

Below is how I made my pizza, but feel free to get creative with your topping choices! I like to make sure I have a vegetable, healthy fats, and protein, but the sky is the limit!

Another favorite of mine is good old fashioned Tomato, Basil and Mozzarella pizza!


Servings: 1 pizza

Ingredients:
1 Sprouted Grain Tortilla (You could also use 1/8 of Whole Wheat Pizza Dough, OR 1 Lavash Flatbread)
1/4 Cup Homemade Tomato Sauce
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tsp Olive Oil
Himalayan Sea Salt
Chopped Broccoli
Sliced Mushrooms
Shredded Chicken
2 Tbsp Mozzarella Cheese
2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese

Directions:
Preheat the oven to 400.
Spray a pizza pan with some cooking spray (lightly). Place your Tortilla on the pan, and drizzle olive oil over it. Add the Tomato Sauce and evenly spread around the tortilla. Top with Garlic, Broccoli and Mushrooms, and chicken. Sprinkle a little bit of Himalayan sea salt around, and then finish with the cheese!

Bake for about 10-15 minutes, or until the tortilla is toasted, and the cheese is melted.

Cut into 4 slices, and enjoy!!!

How would you top your pizza?




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.