Transformation Tuesday!

/
0 Comments
Would you believe it if I told you I was embarrassed to post this transformation photo? I mean why? I have no reason to be...it's an incredible change, and I was 1 month post partum...so what am I so worried about?

Looking back now, I wish I had known then what I know today. That, with goals and the right mindset,  I CAN get my body back, and feel good in my skin. If only I had the patience then, I wouldn't have gone through such an incredible struggle with anxiety and low self-confidence. I was so desperately focused on losing the weight that I was stressing myself out, and creating unnecesary anxiety, which wasn't helping.

It seems silly to think that a shake and a nutrition/fitness program could help me to change all that...but they did. Not only did the 21 Day Fix and and Shakeology help me to lose 85lbs, but the community that I have become apart of because of these programs, and through becoming a coach,  had a huge hand in my transformation.

So now,  here I am,  sharing my story... and inviting you to join me so you can start yours!



Visit the Work with Me page, and learn more about how I can help you in your transformation!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.