Fill Your Resolutions with Passion!

/
0 Comments

Ok, so here's the deal...


Unless you've been in hiding over the Holiday's, or you're new to the social media world... it's NO secret that your news feed is probably filled with "join my team" ads, before/after photos and great testimonials from high-quality products in various network marketing/direct sales companies. Sometimes it gets overwhelming and maybe even a little annoying. I get it! And, I'm totally not bashing those distributors/reps at all! Shoot, even as a Beachbody coach myself where part of my job is spent connecting and sharing with others through social media, sometimes I even get a little annoyed. Don't get me wrong, though...I am a BIG supporter for network marketing! I feel that it's a great business model. It provides freedom and flexibility, opportunity for financial success and freedom, fun, support and plenty of opportunities for personal growth! It's particularly fantastic for stay at home moms, or full time working moms like myself! But, I also believe it has to be tastefully done. 

Starting your own business does not have to label you as a "newsfeed spammer," not every team is the same and your decision in selecting a "work at home" opportunity should be a thought out, serious decision. You should sign with a person who you know will help guide you in the right direction in becoming successful. You should also support a product that you are PASSIONATE about because that's what's going to fuel your FIRE!!


I've worked for another network marketing company before, and it was great, but there was no real connection with the product I was selling. I literally felt like I was SELLING something vs. sharing about it. They were fun products, but they weren't things that I needed.  

When I discovered that I had the potential to one-day create a 6-figure income from home doing what I LOVED (helping people through the vehicle of health and fitness all while working on my own fitness/health goals) I knew I had found something that was absolutely for me! I've never once felt like I was selling something. I strongly believe in the products that I use, so I SHARE them with others. I share that these are products that have helped me to create a lifestyle of healthy habits after a lifetime of yo-yo dieting and spending thousands of dollars on horse pills and supplements.  I share that the community I've come to know and love has helped me to personally grow as a person, and has helped me to stay accountable to my goals and intentions.  I'm also able to supplement my income as an added bonus.  

December 2013 vs. December 2015

Sure, I had my doubts! I was skeptical and worried about whether or not I could even help others when I felt like I couldn't even help myself... what I found was that I was set up for success from the beginning - provided all of the tools that I needed to get started on my OWN health and fitness journey, and while I was doing that, others joined in with me! I could go at my own pace, and I quickly realized that even if my business "failed" (which it hasn't so far!) I was connected with other coaches and groups for accountability, personal growth, support and friendship (oh, and a sweet discount!).

So, to get to the point, if it's on your "New Year's Resolutions" to make this year your absolute BEST year in EVERY aspect of your life - wealth, health, relationships and personal growth - then I would love to be the one to help you do that! You can create a truly amazing opportunity for yourself and you can do it so that you stand apart from the rest! I'm excited to share with you how I've done just that and how YOU can do that as a coach on my amazing team!


I'm taking applicants ALL month. Just fill out the form below this post!

I'm looking forward to working with you on starting your business, helping you with your health/fitness goals, and creating the start of a great friendship this year! 

heart emoticon
And to keep corporate happy --> "Team Beachbody® does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill."

Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.