Summer Slimdown Fitness Challenge!

/
0 Comments


It was last year around this time that I started to become super inspired by ALL of the transformations taking over my news feed just in time for summer,  SO I decided it was time for me to kick it up a notch and make it a priority to do the same! 

Below is my transformation from May to September of last year! 20lbs down (80lbs total), SEVERAL inches lost, muscle definition found, and a new found confidence!


This year, at 25 weeks pregnant, I'm working on a different kind of transformation, but that doesn't mean I don't want what I was able to achieve to happen for YOU this summer!! SO, I'll be hosting my FIRST annual Summer Slimdown group starting Monday, June 13th! 

Here's How It Works:

1. Choose a program from the one's I've listed below
2. Fill out our RSVP Form with your info and program pick to secure your spot.
3. Register with the registration link you receive back via email.
4. Get ready to make this the healthiest summer yet beginning June 3rd!

Pick Your Program:

This group is 100% FREE and hosted by me, as your coach! The only thing required of you is that you commit 100% to one of my personally recommended programs that we coach on (listed below)!  These programs are world renowned, tried and tested by us, and guaranteed to get your results (or your money back!).  These programs are put together by a team of nutritionists and celebrity trainers to give you the best quality results possible! I myself lost 80 pounds using these programs, and I only recommend the ones that I have done myself so that I can coach you through it from my own personal experience!

Programs Available For June:

The 21 Day Fix (A perfect mix of cardio & strength)**
The 21 Day Fix Extreme (A more intense version of the 21 DF)**
The Master's Hammer and Chisel (A comprehensive weight training program)*
22 Minute Hard Corps (Boot Camp Style Workouts)**
Piyo (A cross between Pilates + Yoga Styled Workouts)*
CIZE Dance Workout (Shaun T's Hip Hop Dance Cardio!)**
Shaun T's T25 (Cardio Style Workouts)

*= my most popular program picks
*= programs that include the Portion Fix Nutrition Plan

What's Included In Your Program Pack?

A full workout program on DVD!
A calendar to tell you exactly which workout to do each day!
A nutrition guide to follow! 
(Some programs come with the Portion Fix: a nutrition plan with colored containers for portion control as well as a booklet full of recipe ideas - See asterisks above.)
A month's supply of Shakeology (a $130 value!)
A month's access to Beachbody On Demand (like the Netflix of Workouts!)
Registration into our exclusive and private 80's themed group on Facebook!

Program Packs start as low as $140!

What We Do in the Exclusive Challenge Group?

100% Private group on Facebook
Daily check ins with your Coach
24/7 Accountability and Support
Extra Tools and Tips to help you stick to your goals!


**For the first THREE new people to join in,  I'll send you a free recipe book filled with over 100 family friendly recipes to help you to plan your meals each week!**



RSVP HERE  to secure your spot!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.