The Holiday Fix: One right choice...

/
0 Comments
One right choice...
It took one decision...one right choice for myself...to commit to this healthy lifestyle.


I was overweight, depressed, hiding from cameras and avoiding going out with friends because I didn't want them to see me like that.

I was skeptical that a 21 Day workout program, and a superfood shake, could turn it all around for me, but I had tried everything else...what was one more thing?

After the first week, I was amazed at how good I felt, and at how much weight I had lost already! By Day 21, I was down almost 15lbs in my first round! I was completely hooked, and WASN'T stopping there.

Now, I'm committing to my last round of 21 Day Fix Extreme before I put it up on the shelf for now, and commit to Hammer and Chisel in January.
What is Hammer and Chisel?
Hammer and Chisel is Beachbody's newest workout program, and it's unlike any other because there is not one, but TWO trainers helping us to create our own masterpiece: Sagi Kalev from Body Beast, and Autumn Calabrese from the 21 Day Fix, and 21 Day Fix Extreme programs.
The program uses an innovative resistance-training system that includes all three phases of muscle sculpting - Stabilization, Strength and Power (aka SSP Training).  Training in this way is unique because other programs only focus on one or two of these phases, which will give you good results, BUT having all three phases utilized can help you to relentlessly chip away fat and carve every muscle for a strong, visually stunning body in 60 days. 
Equipment required for the program include the following: 
- A few sets of dumbbells of various weights appropriate to your strength and fitness level. I'm starting out with 8, 12, 15, and 25 pound dumbbells, especially since I've built strength through 21 Day Fix Extreme over the past 6 months. 
- Either a bench or stability ball.  I have a stability ball, but will be asking for a bench for Christmas because I really want the full effect of the program.  I used to weight train using a stability ball, and LOVE the core stability aspect of it, but I also like to have the option of a bench for the Power workouts.
- Lastly, the program recommends a Chin-up bar OR a resistance band and a door attachment.  I have the resistance band, so for Christmas I've also asked for a door attachment.  Eventually, I'll invest in a chin-up bar, but I'm not quite ready to commit to doing pull ups just yet! haha!

What are some unique benefits of Hammer and Chisel?
- You'll improve strength, power, cardiovascular endurance, balance and agility.
- It's flexible in that you can adjust your nutrition plan based upon your unique goals: If you want to lean out or lose weight, sculpt and maintain what you have, or build muscle, you can adjust accordingly.
- The nutrition plan utilizes the portion container system just like the 21 Day Fix. SO, it's a simple, effective way to eat healthy while training!

What's included in the program?
- 12 Workouts on 6 DVDs utilizing the SSP training sytem.
- A set of 7 portion-control containers and a Shakeology shaker cup to help you maintain proper nutrition.
- The Master's Hammer and Chisel Program and Nutrition Guide with a straight forward eating plan, easy-to-make recipes, and Sagi an Autumn's expert tips for getting the most of your workouts.
- Quick-Start Guide lays out your 3-step blueprint for building the body you've always wanted.
- 60 Day Calendar that shows you which workout to do each day for efficient and effective training.
- PLUS 2 FREE BONUS WORKOUTS - 10 Min Ab Hammer, and 10 Min Ab Chisel

How can you get your hands on this program?
Contact me, and I can help you get started with this brand new program TODAY! 

AND

Starting in January, I'll be running a Hammer and Chisel accountability group! I'm looking for 3 people to join me with either the 21 day Fix, 21 day Fix Extreme, or Hammer and Chisel starting January 4th! (The program you choose will depend on your fitness level). Together we will hold each other accountable, and start the New Year off on the right foot!

Make one right choice TODAY like I did, and see your goals come to life!
Contact me to join in, there are just THREE spots, so act fast!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.