::TRANSFORMATION TUESDAY::

/
0 Comments

When I think about transformations, first thing that comes to mind are before and after pictures. But today, a fellow coach inspired me to think outside of the box in regards to "Transformation Tuesday". She asked me to think about what ELSE has transformed besides my body. How have I changed for the better?
As I look back and think about my transformation both physically and mentally, I can't help but think about how I felt BEFORE I discovered beachbody, and joined this massive community of support that I never really quite understood until now.
I was a new mother -- SO in love with her new baby boy, and excited about the start of our little family. But, I was so out of shape that even just walking up the stairs I was out of breath! Now, for those who knew the old me, you'd be surprised by this, but I'll be the FIRST to admit it....I let myself go. I was so wrapped up in my new life as a mom, and the excitement of starting a new chapter in my life, that I completely forgot about myself along the way.
There came a day where I finally put my foot down and decided to commit to bringing myself back to a place where I was happy with myself and my body again. It was hard. There were barriers. But, I DECIDED enough was enough, and I pushed through each and every excuse that got in my way.
Fast forward to today - I've realized that since becoming a coach, I've met so many other inspiring human beings who show up every single day with NO excuses to be anything less than the best they can be. My confidence has grown, and continues to grow, through connecting with others, helping others through their journey, and through personal development.
I'm starting to create my own path, and it feels AMAZING!
What's your transformation story?? And, if you don't have one, what are your goals? Where do you want to be? We ALL have room to grow and personally develop ourselves, no matter how big or small. We just need to DECIDE for ourselves whether or not we're ready for that next step.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.